Thursday 21 June 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
thestar
30 days ago

Furniture shop catches fire for third time

AMPANG: A fire engulfed a furniture shop here for the third time late Tuesday night (May 22) but luckily nobody was injured.

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.
Hashtags:   

Furniture

 | 

shop

 | 

catches

 | 

fire

 | 

for

 | 

third

 | 

time

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Categories - Countries
All News
Malaysia