Wednesday 21 February 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
thestar
8 days ago

EPF fire caused by spark that ignited flammable cladding panels

PETALING JAYA: The fire at the EPF building on Jalan Gasing was caused by a spark that ignited a flammable cladding panel used on the building’s exterior, said Datuk Soiman Jahid.

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.

Bapa Didakwa Bunuh Bayi

- malaysiandigest

Dua Maut Terbabas

- malaysiandigest

Ronda Bandar Naik E-Skuter

- malaysiandigest
Hashtags:   

EPF

 | 

fire

 | 

caused

 | 

spark

 | 

that

 | 

ignited

 | 

flammable

 | 

cladding

 | 

panels

 | 
KL shares open lower

KL shares open lower

- malaymailonline
Most Popular (6 hours)

Bursa slightly higher at mid-day

- themalaymailonline

Ronda Bandar Naik E-Skuter

- malaysiandigest

Most Popular (24 hours)

Katie Holmes to star in new pilot

- themalaymailonline

Most Popular (a week)

Categories - Countries
All News
Malaysia