Tuesday 23 October 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
ntd tv
1 months ago

Toxic Gas Leak Gives Guests Breathing Problems at Sydney Hotel

SYDNEY—At least eight people at a publicly listed hotel in the Australian city of Sydney were hospitalized on Sept. 19, after breathing toxic gases flowing through the building s air conditioning system, an ambulance official said. A worker accidentally mixed pool chlorine and hydrochloric acid, used as a cleaning agent, at the Pullman Hotel, Steve Vaughan, [ ] The post Toxic Gas Leak Gives Guests Breathing Problems at Sydney Hotel appeared first on NTD.TV.

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.

MCA not quitting BN, Khairy says

- themalaymailonline

DPM to visit Vietnam tomorrow

- themalaymailonline
Hashtags:   

Toxic

 | 

Gas

 | 

Leak

 | 

Gives

 | 

Guests

 | 

Breathing

 | 

Problems

 | 

Sydney

 | 

Hotel

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)