Wednesday 16 January 2019
Home      All news      Contact us      Malaysia
thestar - 4 days ago

Man taken to hospital for burns after power bank explodes in his pocket at hawker centre

SINGAPORE (The Straits Times/Asia News Network): A man was taken to hospital on Friday evening (Jan 11) after suffering burns from a power bank, which had exploded in his pocket.

Related news

Latest News
Hashtags:   

taken

 | 

hospital

 | 

burns

 | 

after

 | 

power

 | 

explodes

 | 

pocket

 | 

hawker

 | 

centre

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources