Wednesday 3 June 2020
Home      All news      Contact us      Malaysia
theborneopost - 12 days ago

Toddler dies after choking on ‘jelly’ candy in Labuan

LABUAN: A four-year-old boy died after choking on a piece of jelly candy in his house in Kg Batu Manikar Wednesday night (May 20). Labuan police chief Supt. Muhamad Farid Ahmad said the toddler was found unconscious and unresponsive when he was brought to the Labuan Hospital emergency unit around 10pm. According to the mother, [...] The post Toddler dies after choking on jelly candy in Labuan appeared first on Borneo Post Online.


Latest News
Hashtags:   

Toddler

 | 

after

 | 

choking

 | 

jelly

 | 

candy

 | 

Labuan

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Sources